Hi, I'm Diogo Rodrigues, a web designer front-end developer with UI/UX design skills (front-end designer) based in São Paulo, Brazil.
Since 2009 I've been living and breathing web development and creating modern and user friendly interfaces. I've had the chance to immerse myself in many different works and projects, helping to make this world a little better through design & code. ✨😍
"Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works." - Steve Jobs
I'm always trying to grow and learn something new. I lose track of time when I'm playing the violin, studying languages or simply reading a good book.
I've collaborated on great products for Nike Brazil, HP Brazil and International, HCSS and Call Source. Previously, I worked for Via Varejo - owner of large Brazilian ecommerces, such as Casas Bahia, Pão de Açúcar and Ponto Frio.
I also have participated in amazing open source projects such as Definitely Typed (currently managed by Microsoft), GatsbyJS and Front-end Brazil Community. I was one of the organizers of Code in the Dark Brazil and helped a great event for developers called Front In Sampa during its first editions.
- Cross-browser solutions, performance and SEO.
- Web and mobile solutions - React, React Native and Node JS.
More technologies, such as:
- GatsbyJS, NextJS and Wordpress
- Webpack and Tasks Runners like Gulp
- Vanilla JS and jQuery as well
- Material UI, Bulma, Bootstrap and more.
- Interfaces focused on usability and UX
- Human-centered always
- Emotional design and Responsive solutions always
- Adobe XD, In Vision, Photoshop, Illustrator...